Designed for light to medium use
The C-400 series is a smooth-performing durable sliding system for wood doors. The upper trolleys are nylon ball bearing wheels, ideal for commercial applications.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Mortice Locks, Latches and Striker Plates for Sliding Doors
- Running and Guiding Tracks for Sliding Door Systems
- Door Guides for Sliding Door Systems
- Recessed and Flush Cup Pulls for Sliding Doors
Recessed Bottom Guiding Track C-201Product number KNC201144Track Length: 12 ftLength of 12 linear foot
Guide C-200Product number KNC200Per unit
- Ideal for mirrored or solid-core doors.
- Can be mounted side by side for bypass applications.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.