DUCASSE DN 50 CF Sliding Door System
|Product number||Detailed Door Movement||Track Mounting||Number of Doors||Track Length|
|WEBKIT1010794||Biparting||Ceiling Mount||2||11 ft 11 in*|
|WEBKIT1237824||Bypassing||Ceiling Mount||2||78 3/4 in*|
|WEBKIT1010792||Single Sliding||Ceiling Mount||1||78 3/4 in*|
|WEBKIT1010793||Single Sliding||Ceiling Mount||1||9 ft 10 in*|
|WEBKIT1237826||Single Sliding||Wall Mount||1||9 ft 10 in*|
Central drive trolleys
The Ducasse DN50 CF is a standard straight sliding system for wood doors weighing up to 110 lb (50 kg) each.
- Central drive upper trolleys for a balanced and smooth running movement in the track
- Integrated track stopper with retaining device to resist door bounce back
- Versatile track options for single sliding, biparting, bypassing, and wall mount applications
- Direct mount suspension bracket for quick installation
- Available with clip-on fascia
The Ducasse DN50 CF is an ideal solution for closets, pocket doors, and wall mount access doors.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
U45 Aluminum Snap-on FasciaProduct number 89041U4562210Length: 78 3/4 in*Length of 2 linear meter
U45 Aluminum Snap-on FasciaProduct number 89041U4562310Length: 9 ft 10 in*Length of 3 linear meter
- Direct mount suspension plate for simple installation
- Clip-on fascia
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.