DUCASSE DN 80 CF Sliding Door System
|Product number||Detailed Door Movement||Track Mounting||Number of Doors||Door Thickness||Track Length|
|WEBKIT1010797||Bypassing||Ceiling Mount||2||25/32 to 1 1/2 in*||12 ft|
|WEBKIT1010795||Single Sliding||Ceiling Mount||1||25/32 to 1 31/32 in*||78 3/4 to 144 in*|
|WEBKIT1010796||Single Sliding||Wall Mount||1||25/32 to 1 31/32 in*||78 3/4 to 144 in*|
Ideal for medium weight pocket door applications and bypass closet doors
The DN 80 CF sliding door system is for wood doors weighing up to 80 kg (176 lbs) each. The Central Drive Technology balances and stabilizes the upper wheels for a smooth and quiet performance. The CF suspension plate is a direct mount bracket version for simple installation the requires minimal door preparation to mount the door. The upper U21 track can be ceiling mounted or wall mounted with a continuous L-bracket. Internal track stoppers with retaining device reduce bounce back when the door is stopped. A Clip-On fascia is available to cover the upper track and gap between the track and the top of the door for a clean elegant result.
Requires the following products
Length of 12 linear foot
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Decorative Accessories
- Running and Guiding Tracks for Sliding Door Systems
- Mounting Accessories
U21 66 Aluminum Snap-on FasciaProduct number 89041U2166310Length: 9 ft 10 in*Length of 3 linear meter
U21 66 Aluminum Snap-on FasciaProduct number 89041U2166210Length: 78 3/4 in*Length of 2 linear meter
U21 Single Aluminum Top Carrier TrackProduct number 89021U211210Track Length: 12 ftLength of 12 linear foot
U21 Single Aluminum Top Carrier TrackProduct number 89021U21210Track Length: 6 ft 6 47/64 inLength of 2 linear meter
U21 Single Aluminum Top Carrier TrackProduct number 89021U21310Track Length: 9 ft 10 7/64 inLength of 3 linear meter
- Height regulation.
- High quality rollers and aluminum track ensure a smooth and silent slide.
- Brakes are concealed inside the track.
- Option to install 2 tracks in parallel to allow for bypass doors.
- The U 21 ST fascia installs easily, giving a clean and elegant finish and hiding the mounting plates.
- Can be installed overlay the opening with the lateral brackets, preventing any structural modification.
- Has a floor guide that maintains the door aligned.
- Optional track lateral brackets for barn door installations.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.