DN 80 LT Concealed Sliding Door System
|Product number||Track Mounting||Number of Doors||Door Thickness||Door Width||Track Length||Soft-Closing|
|WEBKIT1211852||Ceiling Mount||1||1 5/32 to 1 31/32 in*||Min. 19 5/8 in*||113 to 144 in||No|
|WEBKIT1211853||Ceiling Mount||1||1 5/32 to 1 31/32 in*||Min. 21 5/8 in*||12 ft||Yes|
|WEBKIT1002503||Ceiling Mount||1||1 5/32 to 1 31/32 in*||Min. 19 5/8 in*||78 3/4 to 144 in*||No|
|WEBKIT1010421||Ceiling Mount||2||1 5/32 to 1 1/2 in*||Min. 19 5/8 in*||12 ft||No|
|WEBKIT1002505||Wall Front Using Profile||1||1 5/32 to 1 31/32 in*||Min. 19 5/8 in*||78 3/4 to 144 in*||No|
2 mm gap between track and door
The DN 80 LT Concealed sliding door system is for wood doors weighing up to 80 kg (176 lb) each.
- Central Drive Technology balances and stabilizes the upper wheels for a smooth and quiet performance
- LT Concealed bracket is rebated/mortised into the top of the door for a minimal appearance
- More refined than the FT bracket, the LT Concealed is ideal for more refined applications where fascias are not desired
- The upper U21 track can be ceiling mounted or wall mounted with a continuous L-bracket
- Internal track stoppers with retaining device reduce bounce back when the door is stopped
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Lateral installation for easy height regulation.
- High quality rollers and aluminum track ensure a smooth and silent slide.
- Brakes are concealed inside the track.
- Option to install 2 tracks in parallel to allow bypass doors.
- Can be installed overlay the opening with the lateral brackets, avoiding expensive structural modifications.
- Plastic floor guide maintains the door aligned.
Picture for visual reference only: actual product may vary from that shown in photo.
Be sure to order hardware before beginning fabrication or installation work.
Always use the instructions inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer, as the manufacturer reserves the right to make technical changes or modify information without prior notice.
All technical drawings and documents contain examples for the assembly of different suppliers' hardware. The customer cannot make any claims based on the use of these documents. No responsibility is assumed for design details relating to a construction or project.
At all times, execution and installation must be undertaken by qualified persons.
Never exceed the maximum weight or the maximum dimensions recommended by the manufacturer.
Always be sure to install the product correctly using the appropriate fixation for your material.
Use a dry cloth to remove fragments, dust, and residue (wood and/or aluminum sawdust) from rails before the installation of the hangers.
Never use any spray lubricant on these products.