DN 80 LT Concealed Sliding Door System
|Product number||Detailed Door Movement||Track Mounting||Number of Doors||Door Thickness||Door Width||Soft-Closing|
|WEBKIT1211852||Single Sliding||Ceiling Mount||1||1 5/32 to 1 31/32 in*||Min. 19 5/8 in*||No|
|WEBKIT1211853||Single Sliding||Ceiling Mount||1||1 5/32 to 1 31/32 in*||Min. 21 5/8 in*||Yes|
|WEBKIT1010421||Bypassing||Ceiling Mount||2||1 5/32 to 1 1/2 in*||Min. 19 5/8 in*||No|
|WEBKIT1002503||Single Sliding||Ceiling Mount||1||1 5/32 to 1 31/32 in*||Min. 19 5/8 in*||No|
|WEBKIT1002505||Single Sliding||Wall Mount||1||1 5/32 to 1 31/32 in*||Min. 19 5/8 in*||No|
2 mm gap between track and door
The DN 80 LT Concealed sliding door system is for wood doors weighing up to 80 kg (176 lb) each.
- Central Drive Technology balances and stabilizes the upper wheels for a smooth and quiet performance
- LT Concealed bracket is rebated/mortised into the top of the door for a minimal appearance
- More refined than the FT bracket, the LT Concealed is ideal for more refined applications where fascias are not desired
- The upper U21 track can be ceiling mounted or wall mounted with a continuous L-bracket
- Internal track stoppers with retaining device reduce bounce back when the door is stopped
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Lateral installation for easy height regulation.
- High quality rollers and aluminum track ensure a smooth and silent slide.
- Brakes are concealed inside the track.
- Option to install 2 tracks in parallel to allow bypass doors.
- Can be installed overlay the opening with the lateral brackets, avoiding expensive structural modifications.
- Plastic floor guide maintains the door aligned.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.