EKU-Porta 100 GM Ceiling Mount Sliding Glass Door System
Glass flush with track
The EKU-Porta 100 GM is a top hung sliding system for frameless glass door panels weighing up to 220 lbs (100 kg) each. The glass is held at the top by two glass clamp shoes without drilling and adhesive (dry glazing). The upper track can be recessed or surface mounted to the ceiling. A clip-on fascia panel clip is quick and simple to install to the clamping shoes for a clean finish.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Accessories for Movable Walls
- Mortice Locks, Latches and Striker Plates for Sliding Doors
- Glass mounts with well-tested clamp technology
- For ceiling mounting
- Running gear concealed behind design fascia
- Continuous bottom guide adjustment for different glass thicknesses
- Private living areas
- Private and public office areas
- Personalized interior design
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.