EKU-PORTA 100 HM
Minimal installation height
This system is designed for a wooden door weighing up to 100 kg (220 lb). It's reliable flush ceiling mount requires a minimal installation height of only 31 mm. The simplicity of installation and carriage height adjustment is a characteristic of EKU. This system does not require a bottom track and is designed for ceiling mounting.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Mounts on surface or flush with ceiling.
- Hardware recess mounted in the doors.
- Continuous height adjustment.
- Easy height adjustment with screwdriver.
- Sliding solutions with 1, 2, and 3 tracks.
- Adjustable stopping force.
- Added value for manufacturers.
- Private living areas
- Private and public office areas
- Individualized interior design
- Walk-in wardrobes
- Maximum door width: 1600 mm.
- Maximum height of the door: 2700 mm. For a door width greater than 900 mm, an additional lower guide rail is recommended.
Picture for visual reference only: actual product may vary from that shown in photo.
Be sure to order hardware before beginning fabrication or installation work.
Always use the instructions inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer, as the manufacturer reserves the right to make technical changes or modify information without prior notice.
All technical drawings and documents contain examples for the assembly of different suppliers' hardware. The customer cannot make any claims based on the use of these documents. No responsibility is assumed for design details relating to a construction or project.
At all times, execution and installation must be undertaken by qualified persons. Always be sure to install the product correctly using the appropriate fixation for your material.
Never exceed the maximum weight or the maximum dimensions recommended by the manufacturer.
Never use any spray lubricant on these products. Use a dry cloth to remove fragments, dust, and residue (wood and/or aluminum sawdust) from rails before the installation of the hangers.