HAWA JUNIOR 80/Z with Two Track Stoppers. Sliding System for Wood Doors
HAWA-Junior 80/Z sliding system for up to 80 kg (176 lb) per wood panel
The HAWA JUNIOR 80/Z is a highly reliable hardware system with two inner adjustable track stoppers and two-way suspension for wood sliding doors with a maximum panel weight of 80 kg (176 lb). The two-way suspension allows the door leaf to be side- or front-mounted. Finishing trim must be removed.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Minimum door width for one-sided damping: 690 mm
- Minimum door width for two-sided damping: 1030 mm
- Invisibly integrated in the top track.
- High-quality hydraulic metal damper (14 mm diameter) ensures a long life.
- Offers gradual soft closing without doors springing back.
- Light, silent action
- Adjustable vertically, ± 4 mm ( 5/32"), and laterally
- Track stop, adjustable retaining force
- SoftMove 80 soft-closing mechanism for two-sided installation (minimum width 40-1/2")
Picture for visual reference only: actual product may vary from that shown in photo.
Be sure to order hardware before beginning fabrication or installation work.
Always use the instructions inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer, as the manufacturer reserves the right to make technical changes or modify information without prior notice.
All technical drawings and documents contain examples for the assembly of different suppliers' hardware. The customer cannot make any claims based on the use of these documents. No responsibility is assumed for design details relating to a construction or project.
At all times, execution and installation must be undertaken by qualified persons.
Never exceed the maximum weight or the maximum dimensions recommended by the manufacturer.
Always be sure to install the product correctly using the appropriate fixation for your material.
Use a dry cloth to remove fragments, dust, and residue (wood and/or aluminum sawdust) from rails before the installation of the hangers.
Never use any spray lubricant on these products.