DUCASSE DN 150 CF Sliding System
For heavy doors
The DN 150 CF is a top hung/running system for heavy doors weighing up to 330 lb (150 kg) each.
- High-quality rollers and aluminum track ensure a smooth and silent slide.
- Brakes are concealed inside the track, and have a tension regulator to adapt to different door weights.
- Option to install two tracks in parallel to create bypass doors.
- U 21 fascia installs easily and gives a polished finish while concealing the mounting plates.
- Can be installed overlay the opening with the lateral brackets, preventing the need for any structural modification.
- Floor guide maintains door alignment.
Requires the following products
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.