Top Sliding System with Brakes for Wood Doors, Top Mount. DN 150 CF
The DN 150 CF is a top hung/running system for heavy doors weighing up to 330 lbs (150 kg) each.
High-quality rollers and aluminum track ensure a smooth and silent slide.
- Brakes are concealed inside the track, and have a tension regulator to adapt to different door weights.
- Option to install two tracks in parallel to create bypass doors.
- U 21 fascia installs easily and gives a polished finish while concealing the mounting plates.
- Can be installed overlay the opening with the lateral brackets, preventing the need for any structural modification.
- Floor guide maintains door alignment.
Requires the following products
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
Picture for visual reference only: actual product may vary from that shown in photo.
Be sure to order hardware before beginning fabrication or installation work.
Always use the instructions inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer, as the manufacturer reserves the right to make technical changes, modify quite produced or information without prior notice!
All technical and drawings documents contain examples for the assembly of different supplier hardware. The customer cannot derive any claims from the use of these documents. No responsibility is assumed for design details relating to the construction or project.
At any time the execution and installation must be done by qualified persons.
Never exceed the maximum weight or the maximum dimension recommended by the manufacturer.
Always make sure to fix properly the product using the right fixation for the proper material.
Never use any spray lubricant on these products.