Heavy duty up to 325 lb
The Grant TopLine HD hardware set is designed for one (1) wood door up to 325 lb (147 kg) each and at least 1 in (25 mm) thick.
- Precision ball bearing wheels
- Meets ANSI-BHMA standards
The Grant TopLine HD hardware set is an ideal solution for single and biparting installations.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- 2 top mount suspension plates
- 2 track stoppers with retaining device
- 1 floor guide
- Mounting screws
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantity listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge and experience. Richelieu expressively disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from the rails using a dry cloth before installing carriage bearings.
- Never spray lubricant.