RUSTIC Decorative Sliding Hardware Kit
Interior Barn Door
The RUSTIC Decorative Sliding Hardware Kit is a barn door flat bar style system for wall-mounted wood doors weighing up to 220 lb (100 kg).
- Kit format includes hardware set for one door and track set 78 in (2 m) long
- Matte black
- Surface strap mount flat bar with through bolts for quick and secure installation
- Two-part floor guide that does not require a groove at bottom of the door
- Available soft-close mechanism (sold separately) for doors weighing up to 176 lb (80 kg) each
- For biparting application, the position of the upper trolleys will need to be shifted
The RUSTIC is an ideal solution for residential applications.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Door Guides for Sliding Door Systems
- Handles for Sliding Barn Doors
- Mounting Accessories
- Recessed and Flush Cup Pulls for Sliding Doors
- Antik Panels
Floor Mount Door GuideProduct number 2462041014BLBag of 2 units
- Tracks are pre-drilled for soft-close mechanism and connector plates for extending the track length for extra wide doors or biparting applications
- Anti-derail disc to secure to track
- Two-part floor guide included, not necessary to groove the bottom of the door
2 single roller supports for 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" door
5 wall-mount brackets
2 anti-derailment pieces
1 door bottom guide Screws are included
Preparation: Remove the frame mouldings or install a piece of wood (not included) of the same thickness and length before setting the new hardware in place to ensure the release of the door. Always make sure that the product is properly attached or installed using appropriate fixings material. An additional anchor may be required for installation (sold separately).
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.