Decorative Rail Systems
Studio - Decorative Visible Rail System
Interior Barn Door
The Studio Barn Door Style sliding door kit with 2 integrated soft-close mechanisms and a 2.0 m (78") upper track in stainless steel. The kit is made for door thicknesses ranging from 35 mm to 45 mm (1-3/8" to 1-3/4"). The lag bolt and pre-drilled track makes for a simple installation.
Requires ONE of the following products
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Door Guides for Sliding Door Systems
- Recessed and Flush Cup Pulls for Sliding Doors
- Door Retainer
- Stoppers and Soft-Close Mechanisms
- Running and Guiding Tracks for Sliding Door Systems
- Handles for Sliding Barn Doors
Floor Mount Door GuideProduct number 2462041014BLBag of 2 units
Ball bearings for easy movement.
Security: The system is equipped with an anti-derailment device for each bearing support to prevent the door from stalling when misused.
2 single roller supports
2 integrated soft-close units
2 activators (also used as anti-derailment)
4 wall mounting brackets
1 central flange for wall mount
1 door bottom guide
Screws are included
Preparation: Remove the frame mouldings or install a piece of wood (not included) of the same thickness and length before setting the new hardware in place to ensure the release of the door. Always make sure that the product is properly attached or installed using appropriate fixings material. An additional anchor may be required for installation (sold separately).
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.