Rustic Barn Door Hardware
The Diamond Kit - With 2 m rail
Hardware for a single sliding door
Complete set of visible steel hardware in satin brass finish designed for easy installation of a single standard size wood door. This single-roller hardware kit includes a 2 m (6 1/2') rail. Each rail is pre-drilled to allow for installation of soft-close mechanism at each end (sold separately).
- Handles for Sliding Barn Doors
- Stoppers and Soft-Close Mechanisms
Rails are pre-drilled at every 450 mm (17.7") for the installation of 5 wall mounted brackets and at each end to allow for interconnection with other rails or the installation of a soft-close mechanism.
Safety: each roller unit is equipped with a device that prevents derailment during rough use of the door.
- 2 roller units for 34.9 mm (1-3/8") or 44.45 mm (1-3/4") thick door
- 2 end bumpers
- 5 wall mounted brackets
- 2 anti-derailment devices
- 1 floor-level door guide
Preparation: Remove the frame moldings or install a piece of wood (not included) of the same thickness and length before setting the new hardware in place to ensure there is enough clearance for the door. Always make sure that the product is properly attached or installed using appropriate fixings material. An additional anchor may be required for installation (sold separately).
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.