Richelieu 2017 CCRM US
The Zenitude Kit - With 2 m rail
Steel Hardware in BORB finish
Set of visible steel hardware for a single wood door. The kit includes two 1 meter rails. Each rail is pre-drilled at each end to allow for rail inter-connection and for softclose mechanisme installation. (sold separately).
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Mounting Accessories
- Handles for Sliding Barn Doors
- Stoppers and Soft-Close Mechanisms
- 2 roller units with mounting screws for 1-3/8" or 1-3/4" door
- 2 end-bumpers with screws
- 4 wall-mount brackets
- 2 anti-derailment devices with screws
- 1 rail link with screws
- 1 floor-level door guide with screws
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.