EVO Hardware Sets
|Product number||Finish||Weight Capacity per Door|
|8912679140||Chrome (140)||33.1 to 88.2 lb*|
|8912695140||Chrome (140)||88.2 to 132 lb*|
|8912711140||Chrome (140)||132 to 176 lb*|
|891268790||Black (90)||33.1 to 88.2 lb*|
|891270390||Black (90)||88.2 to 132 lb*|
|891271990||Black (90)||132 to 176 lb*|
|8912683CHBRZ||Champagne||33.1 to 88.2 lb*|
|8912699CHBRZ||Champagne||88.2 to 132 lb*|
|8912715CHBRZ||Champagne||132 to 176 lb*|
|8912691188||Titanium||33.1 to 88.2 lb*|
|8912707188||Titanium||88.2 to 132 lb*|
|8912723188||Titanium||132 to 176 lb*|
For wood and glass doors
The EVO barn door style hardware sets for wood and glass doors for three different weight capacity categories: 88 lb (40 kg), 132 lb (60 kg), and 176 lb (80 kg).
- For wood doors 3/4 in (19 mm) to 1 3/8 in (36 mm) thick
- For glass doors 5/16 in (8 mm) to 3/8 in (10 mm) thick
- Available in four finishes: black, chrome, champagne, and titanium
- Includes two soft-close mechanisms, can be adjusted to different positions
- Smooth operating
- Simple, flexible, and low-cost installation
Ideal solution for residential and commercial applications for thin and thick doors, closets and pantries, and access doors for washrooms, bedrooms, and offices.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Door Guides for Sliding Door Systems
- Running and Guiding Tracks for Sliding Door Systems
- A variety of soft-close options that can be adjusted to different positions
- Four different finishes
- 2 stoppers
- 2 soft-close mechanisms
- 2 spacer blocks for glass
- 1 floor guide for wood
- 1 floor guide for glass
- Screws and fasteners for individual components only
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant on this product.
- Do not exceed stated limitations and parameters. This will cause early wear and performance failure, and will void the warranty.