Grant TopLine Low Profile XHD Hardware Set
Hardware solution for restricted headroom applications
The Grant TopLine Low Profile XHD hardware set is designed for one (1) wood door weighing up to 500 lb (147 kg), and at least 1 3/8 in (35 mm) thick.
- Precision ball bearing wheels
- ANSI-BHMA compliant
The low profile Grant TopLine XHD hardware set is an ideal solution for restricted headroom applications.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantity listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge and experience. Richelieu expressively disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from the rails using a dry cloth before installing carriage bearings.
- Never spray lubricant.
- 2 track stoppers with retaining device
- 1 floor guide
- Mounting screws