Pro Series Albergo STP SC Hardware Set
The Pro Series Albergo STP SC is a hardware set for soft close designed for wood doors weighing up to 176 lb (80 kg) each.
- Type 304 stainless steel
- Strap-mount ball bearing wheels with through bolts
- Adjustable wall mount bottom door guide
- Built-in anti-derailing device
- Adjustable track stop for various door widths
- Activator for soft close mechanism (soft close sold with track separately)
Professional Grade and Ideal for residential and commercial applications designed for high use.
IMPORTANT: Use metric dimensions for greater accuracy during installation. Cut a groove 7 x 20 mm (5/16 x 13/16 in) without guide insert or 9.5 x 20mm (3/8 x 13/16 in) with guide insert at the bottom of the door.
Requires the following products
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Cut a groove 7 x 20 mm (5/16 x 13/16 in) without guide insert or 9.5 x 20mm (3/8 x 13/16 in) with guide insert at the bottom of the door.
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantity listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed necessary, from time to time, and without prior notice.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residue (sawdust and/or aluminum) from the rails using a dry cloth before installing carriage bearings.
- Never spray lubricant on this product.
- 2 Stoppers (left and right)
- 2 Activators for soft-close
- 1 Wall/floor guide
- 1 Spanner wrench
- Screws and fasteners for individual components only