Line art rear plate / plaque arrière / placa trasera
RO 82 Hardware Set Series
|Product №||Weight Capacity per Door||Door Width||Door Thickness||Soft-Closing|
|89RO82TP40||33.1 to 88.2 lb*||25 5/8 to 60 in*||31/32 to 1 25/32 in*||Yes|
|891006||33.1 to 176 lb*||23 5/8 to 60 in*||23/32 to 1 13/32 in*||No|
|89RO82TP80||88.2 to 176 lb*||25 5/8 to 60 in*||31/32 to 1 25/32 in*||Yes|
|892763RO82||33.1 to 220 lb*||23 5/8 to 60 in*||31/32 to 1 25/32 in*||No|
|89RO82TP100||176 to 220 lb*||25 5/8 to 60 in*||31/32 to 1 25/32 in*||Yes|
Direct mount bracket
The RO 82 hardware sets series for one wood door for door weight capacities of 40 kg (88 lb), 80 kg (176 lb), and 100 kg (220 lb) each.
- Surface mount suspension plate
- Select from different hardware types
a) top mount suspension plate with standard stops
b) rear mount suspension plate with standard stops
c) top mount suspension plate with dual soft close mechanism for three different weight capacities
- Minimum door width 650 mm (25 1/2 in) for soft close mechanism
- All hardware sets operate on the same tracks
- Simple and Flexible direct mount installation
IMPORTANT: Use metric dimensions for greater accuracy during installation. Cut a groove 10 x 12 mm (3/8 x 1/2 in) for the plastic floor guide or 12 x 12 mm (1/2 x ½ in) for the floor roller guide.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Door Guides for Sliding Door Systems
- Running and Guiding Tracks for Sliding Door Systems
- Sliding Solutions for Architectural Applications
- Please make sure to read the entirety of the installation manual before proceeding with the installation.
- Wear safety gear such as gloves, safety glasses, safety shoes, and ear protection.
- Every fastener used to attach the track to the wall must be fastened securely to a structural surface.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant on this product.
- Do not exceed stated limitations and parameters. This will cause early wear and performance failure and will void the warranty.