TERNO VETRO 40 DRAG Hardware Sets
|Product №||Door Installation|
|89K03417A||Anchor Door Type A|
|89K03427B||Middle Door Type B|
|89K03437C||Lead Door Type C|
Multiple telescopic panels
The TERNO VETRO 40 DRAG hardware sets are designed for multiple telescopic glass panels for a weight capacity of 176 lb (80 kg) per panel.
- Three types of telescopic sets for up to five glass panels
- Clip-on suspension plate to mount the door without tools
- Discreet pick-up and lower guide components to link doors
- Stops with FLUID shock absorbers
- Simple and flexible installation
- Smooth operating
IMPORTANT: Use metric dimensions for greater accuracy during installation.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Sliding Solutions for Architectural Applications
- Running and Guiding Tracks for Sliding Door Systems
- Please make sure to read the entirety of the installation manual before proceeding with the installation.
- Wear safety gear such as gloves, safety glasses, safety shoes, and ear protection.
- Every fastener used to attach the track to the wall must be fastened securely into a structural surface.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant on this product.
- Do not exceed stated limitations and parameters. This will cause early wear and performance failure, and will void the warranty.