Pro Series Robuste Single Flat Track Set
|Product №||Overall Length||Finish||Door Width|
|89TSQ632137||78 3/4 in*||Bronze||23 7/8 to 60 in*|
|89TSQ04290||78 3/4 in*||Matte Black||23 7/8 to 60 in*|
|89TSQ132170||78 3/4 in*||Stainless Steel (170)||23 7/8 to 60 in*|
|89TSQ633137||98 3/8 in*||Bronze||46 1/8 to 49 1/4 in*|
|89TSQ04390||98 3/8 in*||Matte Black||46 1/8 to 49 1/4 in*|
|89TSQ133170||98 3/8 in*||Stainless Steel (170)||46 1/8 to 49 1/4 in*|
|89TSQ634137||9 ft 10 in*||Bronze||57 1/8 to 60 in*|
|89TSQ04490||9 ft 10 in*||Matte Black||57 1/8 to 60 in*|
|89TSQ134170||9 ft 10 in*||Stainless Steel (170)||57 1/8 to 60 in*|
Track set to mount Pro Series Robuste strap mount sliding system
Single flat track set.
IMPORTANT: The minimum door width is 36 in (914 mm) when using a soft-close mechanism, and the maximum door weight is 176 lb (80 kg).
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Sliding Solutions for Architectural Applications
- Stoppers and Soft-Close Mechanisms
- Decorative Accessories
- Mounting Accessories
Flat Rail CapProduct № 89TY90992530090Bag of 4 units
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantity listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge and experience. Richelieu expressively disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from the rails using a dry cloth before installing carriage bearings.
- Never spray lubricant.