TYPE 401/A Aluminum Track
The TYPE 401/A aluminum track is designed for the Scorribase MEDIO cabinet door sliding system. It is recess mounted for the top and bottom of the cabinet. For single door or bypassing applications by mounting the tracks parallel and spaced apart as per instructions. For installation and assembly, press-fit the track into the groove in the cabinet. An industrial adhesive for aluminum and wood may be used to hold the track securely (not included).
- Available in silver anodized
- 78 in (2 m) length
- Can be cut to suit application
IMPORTANT: Use metric dimensions for greater accuracy during installation. Cut a groove in the floor and ceiling of the cabinet 10 mm wide by 7 mm deep, as per the instructions.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Please make sure to read the entirety of the installation manual before proceeding with the installation.
- Use metric dimensions for greater accuracy during installation.
- Wear safety gear such as gloves, safety glasses, safety shoes, and ear protection.
- Every fastener used to attach the track to the wall must be fastened securely into a structural surface.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant on this product.
- Do not exceed stated limitations and parameters. This will cause early wear and performance failure, and will void the warranty.