E-GLIDE Wood Ladder Hardware Kit
|Product №||Hardware Finish||Overall Length|
|WEBKIT1242188||Satin Nickel||96 in|
|WEBKIT1242189||Satin Nickel||144 in|
|WEBKIT1242190||Polished Brass||96 in|
|WEBKIT1242191||Polished Brass||144 in|
|WEBKIT1242192||Oil-Rubbed Bronze||96 in|
|WEBKIT1242193||Oil-Rubbed Bronze||144 in|
E-GLIDE Wood Ladder Hardware Kit with 96 in (2.438 m) two part track and supporting brackets is designed for a hook with a 88 1/4 in (2.242 m) to 89 1/4 in (2.267 m) height.
- 92 in (2.336 m) wood ladder, unassembled and unfinished (sold separately)
- Hardware kit with upper telescopic hook and free running standard bottom wheels
- Weight capacity of 300 lb (136 kg)
- Available in four finishes: satin nickel, polished brass, oil-rubbed bronze, and black
- Ladder sold separately
- Includes tracks, brackets, splice kit, and end caps
- Telescopic upper hook means the ladder can be stored against the wall and millwork without removing the ladder
- Accessories available to extend track length with splice kits
- Ladder can be unhooked and moved to another track
Ideal for residential and commercial applications for shelves, entertainment units, closets, pantries, kitchens, and cabinets.
IMPORTANT: Designed to work only for E-GLIDE Hook Ladder Hardware kits. Refer to the E-GLIDE ladder webkits for guidance with examples of installation options.
- Telescopic upper hook so that the ladder may be stored vertically against the cabinet or wall without lifting off the track
- Splice kit for joining tracks
- Please make sure to read the entirety of the installation manual before proceeding with the installation.
- Wear safety gear such as gloves, safety glasses, safety shoes, and ear protection.
- See the instructions for rough opening and other dimensions.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.
- Do not exceed stated limitations and parameters. This will cause early wear and performance failure, and will void the warranty.
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.