Instructions CA 4585
CA 4585 Bypassing Sliding Door System
|Product number||Detailed Door Movement||Number of Doors||Track Length||Packaging format|
|WEBKIT1002538||Bypassing||2||78 3/4 in*||Per unit|
|89CA45852M||Bypassing||2||78 3/4 in*||Bag|
|89CA45853M||Bypassing||2||9 ft 10 in*||Bag|
|WEBKIT1001621||Bypassing||4 / 3||9 ft 10 in*||Per unit|
|WEBKIT1010425||Single Sliding / Bypassing||2||12 ft*||Per unit|
The CA 4585 Bypassing Sliding Door System is designed for two wood or aluminum doors weighing up to 66 lb (30 kg) each.
- Upper aluminum track
- Built-in anti-derailing device
- Premium ball bearing wheels
- Available in bulk format; hardware and tracks sold separately for best yield on large projects
- Adaptable for the Custom-Made Richelieu Aluminum Door Frame program
- Available in a quick-pick kit format for two bypassing wood or aluminum doors
The CA 4585 Bypassing Sliding Door System is an ideal solution for thin and thick doors.
- Office storage
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- In-track stopper system prevents bouncing of the doors and ensures secure closure without slamming
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.