Cavity Sliders CS HEAVYDUTY Sliding System
|Product №||Detailed Door Movement||Door Width||Overall Length|
|WEBKIT1242707||Biparting||36 to 47 in||16 ft|
|WEBKIT1242710||Biparting||48 to 96 in||32 ft|
|WEBKIT1242709||Bypassing||36 to 96 in||32 ft|
|WEBKIT1242708||Single sliding||36 to 72 in||16 ft|
Quick-release mounting plate
The CAVITY SLIDERS HEAVYDUTY M10 Sliding System is designed for large and heavy doors weighing up to 1100 lb (500 kg) each.
- Mounting suspension plate to the top of the door for mounting and quick-releasing the upper trolley without tools
- Large wheel trolleys with precision ground bearings for smooth running
- Track stoppers and built-in stop mounted to the suspension provide a secure connection to stop the door. Use a floor door stop to prolong the performance of the hardware.
- Ceiling mount aluminum track can be joined with connecting pins
- Floor mounted T-GUIDE to stabilize the door standard, must cut a groove at the bottom of the door
- Optional recessed floor guide channel for greater stability when doors are wider than 48 in (1.2 m)
- Simple and flexible low-cost installation
An ideal solution for large commercial projects, divider doors, and wall partitions.
- Running and Guiding Tracks for Sliding Door Systems
- Door Guides for Sliding Door Systems
A groove is required for the bottom of the door for the floor guide, see instructions.
Use a floor guide and channel for stability for doors 48 in (1.2 m) wide and greater.
Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.