DUCASSE CD 40 CX Bottom Running Bypass System
|Product number||Number of Doors||Door Thickness||Track Length||Track Type||Running Track Fixing|
|WEBKIT1002531||2||5/8 in*||78 3/4 in*||Single Running||Recessed|
|WEBKIT1002533||2||5/8 in*||78 3/4 in*||Single Running||Surface Mount|
|WEBKIT1002532||2||5/8 to 7/8 in*||78 3/4 in*||Double Running||Surface Mount|
|WEBKIT1234779||4||5/8 in*||9 ft 10 in*||Double Running||Recessed|
|WEBKIT1234777||4||5/8 in*||9 ft 10 in*||Single Running||Surface Mount|
|WEBKIT1234778||4||5/8 to 7/8 in*||9 ft 10 in*||Double Running||Surface Mount|
Three bottom track options for various panel thicknesses
The DUCASSE CD 40 CX bottom running bypass system is for wood doors 5/8 in to 1 3/8 in (16 mm to 35 mm) thick weighing up to 88 lb (40 kg) each.
- Hardware set for two wood doors
- Three bottom track options for surface mounting and recess mounting
- Bottom running wheels can be adjusted
- Available in bulk format, hardware and tracks sold separately for best yield on large projects
- Also available in a quick-pick kit format for two doors including a 78 in (2 m) track
The D52 is an ideal solution for wardrobes, armoires, closets, and retrofit installations with very little header support.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Sliding Solutions for Cabinet and Furniture Applications
- Mounting Accessories
- Can be retrofit into openings with very little header support
- Heavy-duty ball bearing bottom roller for long-lasting performance in high frequency use applications
- Upper stoppers with retaining device to resist door bounce back
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.