Grant® Folding and Sliding Door Hardware
Grant BF-Series Folding Door System
|Product №||Detailed Door Movement||Weight Capacity per Door||Door Thickness||Grant TopLine Model|
|WEBKIT1220418||Multi-Folding||Max. 150 lb*||1 to 1 25/32 in*||Grant BF-150|
|WEBKIT1220416||Bifolding||Max. 50.7 lb*||3/4 to 1 25/32 in*||Grant BF-50|
For bifolding and multifolding applications
The Grant BF-Series folding door system is made for up to three doors (six leaves) bifolding and multifolding one way.
- For bifolding doors weighing up to 150 lb (68 kg) each
- For multifolding doors weighing up to 75 lb (34 kg) each
- Low profile surface-mount upper track
- Unique stay-open stay-closed design
- Ball bearing wheels
- Upper pivot mounts in the track can be adjusted to level the door
This light to medium duty folding system is designed for single, double, and triple installations. It is ideal for large closets with thin or thick doors, room dividers, and meeting rooms.
INCLUDED IN THIS WEBKIT
Length of 6 linear foot
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.