Grant TopLine 1200 Series Sliding Door System
|Product №||Detailed Door Movement||Weight Capacity per Door||Door Width||Door Height||Overall Length||Grant TopLine Model|
|WEBKIT1224360||Biparting||Max. 324 lb*||36 to 72 in*||Max. 9 ft 10 in*||15 ft 8 in*||Grant TopLine 1230|
|WEBKIT1220463||Single sliding||Max. 225 lb*||24 to 72 in*||Max. 9 ft*||70 7/8 in*||Grant TopLine 1210|
|WEBKIT1220464||Single sliding||Max. 225 lb*||24 to 72 in*||Max. 9 ft*||94 1/2 in*||Grant TopLine 1210|
|WEBKIT1220466||Single sliding||Max. 225 lb*||24 to 72 in*||Max. 9 ft*||11 ft 9 in*||Grant TopLine 1210|
|WEBKIT1220467||Single sliding||Max. 225 lb*||24 to 72 in*||Max. 9 ft*||15 ft 8 in*||Grant TopLine 1210|
|WEBKIT1220468||Single sliding||Max. 324 lb*||36 to 72 in*||Max. 9 ft 10 in*||70 7/8 in*||Grant TopLine 1230|
|WEBKIT1220469||Single sliding||Max. 324 lb*||36 to 72 in*||Max. 9 ft 10 in*||94 1/2 in*||Grant TopLine 1230|
|WEBKIT1220471||Single sliding||Max. 324 lb*||36 to 72 in*||Max. 9 ft 10 in*||11 ft 9 in*||Grant TopLine 1230|
For heavy and tall wood doors
The Grant TopLine 1200 Series Sliding Door System, featuring the Grant TopLine 1210 and Grant TopLine 1230, is designed for wood doors at least 1 in (25.4 mm) thick.
- Precision ball bearing wheel trolleys
- Heavy-duty double aluminum I-BEAM track
- Surface top-mount suspension plate
- Suitable for single and biparting door applications
These top-mount systems are designed for commercial and residential use. An ideal solution for partition walls, room dividers, and heavy or large doors.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.