HAWA Junior 80/120 Pocket Door System
|Product №||Weight Capacity per Door||Door Thickness||Door Width||Overall Length|
|WEBKIT1243368||90.4 to 176 lb*||1 3/8 to 1 25/32 in*||27 1/8 to 37 3/8 in*||74 3/4 in*|
|WEBKIT1243369||90.4 to 176 lb*||1 3/8 to 1 25/32 in*||40 1/2 to 47 1/4 in*||94 1/2 in*|
|WEBKIT1243370||179 to 265 lb*||1 3/8 to 2 5/32 in*||33 1/2 to 47 1/4 in*||94 1/2 in*|
|WEBKIT1243371||179 to 265 lb*||1 3/8 to 2 5/32 in*||45 1/4 to 55 1/8 in*||9 ft 6 in*|
Top-hung surface-mount suspension plate
HAWA Junior 80/120 Pocket Door System with removable upper track for wood doors weighing up to 80 kg or 120 kg each.
- Top-hung surface-mount suspension plate for simple installation
- Integrated track stopper with adjustable retaining device to resist door bounce back
- Removeable clip on upper cover molding allows it to be opened for sophisticated installations
- Guide rail insert for bottom of the door for smooth operation
- Floor mounted guide with flex feature to absorb vibrations
- Durable heavy-duty SoftMove closing mechanism available (sold separately)
- Versatile two-part track can be mounted or removed after the pocket door cavity is built.
- Smooth and quiet premium performance trolleys
- Flexible door installation
The HAWA Junior 80/120 Pocket Door Systems are an ideal solution for commercial and premium residential projects, doors between rooms, premium closets, and pocket doors.
IMPORTANT: Use metric dimensions for greater accuracy during installation. Cut a groove 12 mm x 20 mm at the bottom of the door for bottom guide.
Contractor must build cavity for pocket door (frame not included).
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Contractor must build cavity for pocket door.
- Use metric dimensions for greater accuracy during installation.
- Cut a groove 15/32 in (12 mm) x 25/32 in (20 mm) at the bottom of the door for bottom guide.
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant on this product.