HAWA-Junior A Series Straight Sliding Door System
|Product №||Detailed Door Movement||Weight Capacity per Door||Number of Doors||Door Width||Overall Length|
|WEBKIT1236452||Biparting||353 lb*||2||36 to 49 1/4 in*||16 ft 4 in*|
|WEBKIT1236453||Biparting||353 lb*||2||36 to 59 in*||19 ft 8 in*|
|WEBKIT1236454||Biparting||551 lb*||2||39 3/8 to 59 in*||19 ft 8 in*|
|WEBKIT1236455||Bypassing||551 lb*||2||39 3/8 to 118 in*||26 ft 2 in*|
|WEBKIT1216569||Single sliding||353 lb*||1||36 to 59 in*||9 ft 10 in*|
|WEBKIT1216570||Single sliding||353 lb*||1||36 to 78 3/4 in*||13 ft 1 in*|
|WEBKIT1216574||Single sliding||551 lb*||1||39 3/8 to 78 3/4 in*||13 ft 1 in*|
|WEBKIT1216575||Single sliding||551 lb*||1||39 3/8 to 118 in*||19 ft 8 in*|
Adjustable integrated track stopper
The HAWA-Junior A Series are standard straight sliding systems for wood doors weighing from 264 lb to 550 lb (120 kg to 250 kg) each.
- Series: Junior 120/A, 160/A, and 250/A
- Surface top mount galvanized suspension plate
- Integrated track stoppers with adjustable retaining device to resist door bounce back
- Versatile track options for single sliding, biparting, and bypassing applications
- Premium performance trolleys that are smooth and quiet
- Available SoftMove 120 soft-close mechanism for doors weighing 264 lb (120 kg)
The HAWA-Junior A Series is an ideal solution for commercial and premium residential projects, wall partitions, and pocket doors.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Handle and Lock Accessories for Sliding Doors
- Mortice Locks, Latches and Striker Plates for Sliding Doors
- Decorative Accessories
- Dust-Proof Keeper
- Accessories for Movable Walls
Slip-fit roseProduct № 8913858195Per unit
Protective Edge TrimProduct № 891062690Bag of 5 units
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.