HAWA-Junior Z Series Straight Sliding Door System
|Product number||Weight Capacity per Door||Number of Doors||Door Width||Track Length|
|WEBKIT1216577||Max. 80 kg||1||Max. 1 050 mm||2 000 mm|
|WEBKIT1216572||Max. 40 kg||1||Max. 1 050 mm||2 000 mm|
|WEBKIT1216573||Max. 40 kg||2||Max. 1 050 mm||4 000 mm|
|WEBKIT1010376||Max. 80 kg||1||Max. 1 100 mm||2 200 mm|
|WEBKIT1234772||Max. 80 kg||1||Max. 1 250 mm||2 500 mm|
|WEBKIT1234773||Max. 80 kg||1||Max. 1 500 mm||3 000 mm|
|WEBKIT1234774||Max. 80 kg||2||Max. 850 mm||3 000 mm|
|WEBKIT1234775||Max. 80 kg||2||Max. 1 050 mm||4 000 mm|
|WEBKIT1234776||Max. 80 kg||2||Max. 1 500 mm||6 000 mm|
Top-hung surface-mount two-way suspension plate
The HAWA-Junior Z Series, featuring the HAWA-Junior 40/Z and the HAWA-Junior 80/Z, is a standard straight sliding system for wood doors weighing from 88 lb to 176 lb (40 kg to 80 kg).
- Surface top-mount two-way suspension plate for mounting the door in two different ways
- Integrated track stopper with adjustable retaining device to resist door bounce back
- SoftMove closing system sold separately
- Versatile track options for single sliding, biparting, and bypassing applications
- Smooth and quiet Premium Performance trolleys
- Flexible door installation
The HAWA-Junior Z Series is an ideal solution for commercial and premium residential projects, doors between rooms, premium closets, and pocket doors.
INCLUDED IN THIS WEBKIT
Length of 1.3 linear meter
Length of 2 linear meter
- Stoppers and Soft-Close Mechanisms
- Door Guides for Sliding Door Systems
- Decorative Accessories
- Hardware Sets
- Premium commercial grade hardware
- Performance certificate
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.