HAWA PORTA 100 GWF Sliding Doors and Fixed Glass Partition System
Concealed Clamping Shoe System for Frameless Glass Doors
The HAWA PORTA 100 GWF is a top-hung concealed glass partition system for frameless sliding and fixed glass panels weighing up to 220 lb (100 kg) each.
- Clamping shoes are concealed in the upper track, requires no drilling for glass
- Optional integrated soft-close mechanisms sold separately
- Upper track can be surface or recess mounted
- Quick and simple low-cost installation
- Available in à-la-carte and complete kit formats
The HAWA PORTA 100 GWF is an ideal solution for commercial and residential applications, meeting rooms, office partitions, and transaction counters in public spaces.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Accessories for Movable Walls
- Decorative Accessories
- Mortice Locks, Latches and Striker Plates for Sliding Doors
- Private living areas
- Private and public office areas
- Individualized interior design
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.