HAWA PORTA 100 HM Sliding System
Soft-close up to 220 lb (100 kg)
The HAWA PORTA 100 HM sliding system is for wood doors weighing up to 220 lb (100 kg) each.
- Rebate/mortise mount suspension plate for the top of the door
- Low profile upper track can be recessed or surface mounted
- Integrated track stopper with adjustable retaining device to resist door bounce back
- Variety of tracks to choose from for various types of configurations: single, dual, and triple tracks
- Smooth and quiet premium ball bearing trolleys
- Available soft self-closing mechanism sold separately
- Soft-close can be loaded or removed after the track is installed
- Telescopic operation possible for up to three doors with stacking set, sold separately
The HAWA PORTA 100 HM is an ideal solution for premium commercial and residential projects, single door openings, room dividers, pocket doors, and low headroom applications.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Can be ceiling and recessed mounted
- Sliding solutions for single, double, and triple tracks
- Adjustable track stopper
- Integrated soft-close can be loaded or removed after track is installed
- Private living areas
- Private and public office areas
- Individualized interior design
- Walk-in wardrobes
- For door widths greater than 39 in (1000 mm), we suggest a lower guide channel for extra stability.
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.