HAWA SYMMETRIC 80/Z Biparting Synchronized System
The HAWA SYMMETRIC 80/Z Biparting Synchronized system is for two wood doors sliding in opposite directions on one track, each weighing up to 176 lb (80 kg).
- Pulley system attaches to both ends of the upper track
- Fiberglass reinforced toothed belt links both doors
- Works with the HAWA Junior 80/Z hardware set
- Standard set for door widths of 19 3/4 in to 47 in (500 mm to 1200 mm) each
The HAWA SYMMETRIC 80/Z is an ideal solution for double door boardrooms, restaurants/breakfast rooms, and meeting rooms in residential and commercial applications.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Stoppers and Soft-Close Mechanisms
- Door Guides for Sliding Door Systems
- High-quality carriages enable easy sliding even with just one hand
- Robust, maintenance-free design with fiberglass reinforced toothed belt
- Doors are installed and the toothed belt assembled from one side
- As a complement to the HAWA-Junior 80/Z
- Door width: 500 mm to 1200 mm
- For simultaneous opening of two sliding doors
- Must be combined with HAWA-Junior 80/Z to function
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.