HAWA TELESCOPIC Systems: 80/2 - 80/3 - 40/4
|Product №||Weight Capacity per Door||Number of Doors||Door Thickness||Door Width||Overall Length|
|WEBKIT1220408||88.2 lb*||4||1 9/16 to 1 27/32 in*||19 5/8 to 32 1/4 in*||13 ft 1 in*|
|WEBKIT1220412||88.2 lb*||4||1 9/16 to 1 27/32 in*||19 5/8 to 47 1/4 in*||19 ft 8 in*|
|WEBKIT1220407||176 lb*||2||1 1/4 to 1 27/32 in*||19 5/8 to 47 1/4 in*||13 ft 1 in*|
|WEBKIT1220409||176 lb*||3||1 9/16 to 1 27/32 in*||19 5/8 to 37 3/8 in*||13 ft 1 in*|
Synchronizes movement of multiple doors
The HAWA TELESCOPIC Systems are a series of pulley systems that work with the Hawa Junior 80/Z system to synchronize the movement of two, three, or four wood doors.
Each can operate multiple doors with or without a recessed bottom guide channel in the floor. We suggest a recessed bottom guide channel in the floor for large doors and heavy traffic areas.
The pulley system includes a fiberglass reinforced toothed belt that resists slipping and stretching.
The following are the telescopic pulley systems to choose from, with the number of doors each operate.
- Hawa Telescopic 80/2 for two wood doors, 176 lb (80 kg) each
- Hawa Telescopic 80/3 for three wood doors, 176 lb (80 kg) each
- Hawa Telescopic 40/4 for four wood doors, 88 lb (40 kg) each
The HAWA TELESCOPIC Systems are ideal for residential and commercial movable partitions in office environments, meeting rooms, multifunctional spaces, restaurants, dining rooms, basement renovations, and exhibit halls.
- Extremely space-saving, as sliding doors only need half the space when open.
- High-quality trolleys enable easy sliding even with just one hand.
- Robust, maintenance-free toothed belt with reinforced fiberglass, ensuring high tensile strength and requiring only minimal extension.
- Suitable even for wide installations - as much as 4 m (13' 1-1/2'') - without a bottom guide.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Stoppers and Soft-Close Mechanisms
- Door Guides for Sliding Door Systems
- Running and Guiding Tracks for Sliding Door Systems
For residential: use system for kitchen, bathroom, bedroom set, make a separation in a child's room or two rooms in the house, etc.
For commercial: use the system in schools, classrooms, hotel rooms, office, conference room, in fact, the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.