HAWA Variofold 80/H System for End Folding Partition Wall
|Product №||Number of Doors|
|WEBKIT1216583||2 + 1|
|WEBKIT1216582||2 + 2|
|WEBKIT1216585||3 + 1|
|WEBKIT1216587||4 + 1|
|WEBKIT1216588||5 + 1|
HAWA Variofold 80/H system for end folding partition wall for wood doors weighing up to 176 lb (80 kg) each.
- No bottom guide channel for up to two folding panels.
- Lower guide channel used for greater stability for multiple folding door panels.
- Standard configuration is designed for door thickness of 1 3/8 in (35 mm) to 1 3/4 in (45 mm).
- With special door preparation thicker door panels of 1 3/4 in (46 mm) to 2 1/4 in (57 mm) are possible.
For special applications and assistance contact the Sliding Technical Team by email:
In Canada: firstname.lastname@example.org
In USA: email@example.com
For best results provide a sketch and/or images of your desired end result.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Maximum panel width: 900 mm (2'11 7/16")
- Panel thickness: 35 mm to 45 mm (1 3/8" to 1 25/32")
- Maximum panel weight: 80 kg (176 lb)
- Left and right-hand, inwards or outwards-opening installations all use the same components
- A communicating pivot door can be added to the panel stack, or the opposing end
- Equal-width panels for simple planning
- Vertical adjustment: ± 3 mm (1/8")
- Light and quiet running
INCLUDED IN THIS WEBKIT
Length of 6 linear meter
Set of 3 units
Requires the following products
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Mortice Locks, Latches and Striker Plates for Sliding Doors
- Dust-Proof Keeper
- Handle and Lock Accessories for Sliding Doors
- Accessories for Movable Walls
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.