Decorative Rail Systems
INDUSTRIAL 2 Decorative Sliding Hardware Kit
|Product №||Packaging Format|
|24601120SNPVC||PVC and Clear Foam|
|24601120SNBC||White Cardboard with Photo Label|
Interior Barn Door
The INDUSTRIAL 2 Decorative Sliding Hardware Kit is a barn door steel style system for wall mounted wood doors weighing up to 176 lb (80 kg) each.
- Kit format includes hardware set for one door and track set 78 in (2 m) long
- Steel nickel finish
- Made for door thicknesses ranging from 1 3/8 in to 1 3/4 in (35 mm to 45 mm)
- Two-part floor guide that does not require a groove at the bottom of the door
- Direct mount wood screw lag bolt for a simple installation
- Couple available for biparting applications
- Two packaging format options:
A) PVC - clear plastic box and foam base with cutouts to hold and display each major component, ideal for retail showrooms.
B) White cardboard box and a photo label with an image of a basic application and text describing the major features, ideal for retail/lumberyard store floors and multi-residential projects.
The INDUSTRIAL 2 is an ideal solution for residential applications.
Not suitable for high humidity areas like saunas and indoor pools.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Handles for Sliding Barn Doors
- Door Guides for Sliding Door Systems
- Door Retainer
- Mounting Accessories
- 2 single roller supports for 1 3/8 in (34.9 mm) or 1 3/4 in (44.4 mm) door
- 2 end bumpers
- 4 wall-mount brackets
- 2 anti-derailment devices
- Door bottom guide
Screws are included.
Preparation: Remove the frame moldings or install a piece of wood (not included) of the same thickness and length before setting the new hardware in place to ensure there is enough clearance for the door. Always make sure that the product is properly attached or installed using appropriate fixings material. An additional anchor may be required for installation (sold separately).
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.