Flat bar running rail with z-design connecting ends
The Integrail top-mounted sliding door hardware provides a functional, versatile, and secure sliding door solution with a discreet design!
Our flat bar running rail, with its Z-design connecting ends, allows for a virtually seamless operation and the installation of a hidden soft-close system.
A sure-fire easy installation with fixation points pre-drilled in the running rail for 16 in (406.4 mm) centers.
For residential use only.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Depending on the size of your door, the soft-close system can be installed on either side, or both sides and is hidden out of sight between the running rail and the wall.
- Endless custom possibilities with the use of optional rail connector kits.
Weight capacity will be reduced depending on the sleeve combination used.
Designed for doors ranging in width from 28 in (711.2 mm) to 34 in (863.6 mm), and up to 48 in (1219.2 mm) with the optional Rail Connector set.
Weight capacity will be reduced depending on how many rail extensions are used.
Wall fasteners must be secured to solid blocking.
The use of a laser level or minimum a 4 ft (1219.2 mm) spirit level is recommended.
For residential use only.
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.