Installation 48 x 96
KN Crowder Type C Pocket Door Kit
|Product №||Door Width||Door Height||Overall Length||Groove Width at the Bottom of Door||Groove Depth||Groove Needed for Guiding System|
|WEBKIT1216850||18 to 36 in||80 to 96 in||71 57/64 in||0 in||0 in||No|
|WEBKIT1243014||36 to 48 in||80 to 84 in||97 5/8 in||1 in||29/32 in||Yes|
The KN Crowder Type C Pocket Door Kit is designed for a single sliding wood door weighing up to 150 lb (68 kg).
- For 2 x 4 wood construction
- 2 kits to choose from for different door sizes:
- KN400 for door 18 in (457.2 mm) to 36 in (914.4 mm) wide x 80 in (2032 mm) to 84 in (2133 mm) tall
- KN400C4896 for door 36 in (914.4 mm) to 48 in (1219 mm) wide x 96 in (2438 mm) tall
- Quick-release spin wheel device
- Included roll form steel uprights to build pocket area
- Self-supporting upper running track mounted end to end
- Width and height can be cut down
- Cycle tested 150 000 cycles
- Simple and flexible installation
- Optional joiner plate for biparting applications
Ideal for residential and commercial door applications for bathroom, bedroom, office, kitchen, and standard access doors.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.