Richelieu 2017 CCRM US
Magic Vetro Sliding Glass System
Features glass panel
The Magic Vetro is a concealed bottom running sliding system for glass doors weighing up to 176 lb (80 kg) each.
- Bottom running sliding system with concealed wall guide in kit format
- For door width up to 43 in (1100 mm)
- Available for door widths up to 70 in (1800 mm) via Special Order
- Can be cut and fitted for a wide variety of door widths
- For 3/8 in (10 mm) and 1/2 in (12.7 mm) glass
- Includes a concealed dampening mechanism
- Non-marking bottom rollers do not require a track
- For hard smooth floor surfaces
The Magic Vetro is ideal for residential interior doors, hospitality, and commercial offices.
Its unique hardware creates a great feature and the illusion of a floating glass door.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.
- The slide system is built into the door, making it completely invisible whether the door is closed or open.
- The mounting plate is designed to be wall-mounted.