PL 2550 Bifolding Door System
Can be used for left or right opening
The PL 2550 is a bifolding door system for 3/4 in (19 mm) thick wood doors weighing up to 44 lb (20 kg) per leaf/panel or 88 lb (40 kg) per door.
- No bottom guide
- Engineered to work with Euro-style concealed hinges
- For door panel leaves max. 9 5/8 in (500 mm) wide
- Available in bulk format: hardware set and tracks sold separately
- Available in Quick-Pick kits including hardware set for two bifold doors and one track 78 in (2 m) long
The PL2550 is an ideal solution for:
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- The doors can be higher than the closet, since they do not depend on the opening and can reach far over it
- Overlay doors allow tight closing and hiding of the track
- No bottom track
- No Fascia
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.