Richelieu 2017 CCRM US
RUSTIC Decorative Sliding Hardware Kit
|Product №||Packaging Format||Number of bars/tracks||Track Finish||Packaging format|
|2460302MATBC||White Cardboard with Photo Label||1 x 78-3/4"||Black||Set|
|2460302MATPVC||PVC and Clear Foam||1 x 78-3/4"||Black||Set|
|2460622DBPVC||PVC and Clear Foam||2 x 39-3/8"||Dark Brown||Per unit|
|2460622SNPVC||PVC and Clear Foam||2 x 39-3/8"||Satin Nickel||Per unit|
Interior Barn Door
The RUSTIC Decorative Sliding Hardware Kit is a barn door style system featuring flat bars for wall-mounted wood doors weighing up to 220 lb.
Two packaging options are available:
A) PVC - clear plastic box and foam base with cutouts to hold and display each major component, ideal for retail showrooms
B) - white cardboard box and photo label with image of basic application and text describing major features, ideal for retail/lumberyard sales floors and multi-residential projects.
IMPORTANT: The minimum door width is 36 in (914 mm) when using a soft-close mechanism and the maximum door weight is 176 lb (80 kg).
RUSTIC is an ideal solution for residential applications.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Handles for Sliding Barn Doors
- Mounting Accessories
- Recessed and Flush Cup Pulls for Sliding Doors
- Door Guides for Sliding Door Systems
- Stoppers and Soft-Close Mechanisms
- Decorative Accessories
- Antik Panels
Floor Mount Door GuideProduct № 2462041014BLBag of 2 units
Flat Rail CapProduct № 89TY90992530090Bag of 4 units
Single roller supports suitable for doors with a depth of 1 3/8 in (34.9 mm) or 1 3/4 in (44.45 mm)
Wall-mount brackets with screws
Two anti-derailment devices
Bottom door guide Screws included
It is recommended to use a solid or glass door in order to obtain the minimum weight to reduce noise resonance. Use a wider door opening to avoid angled views and preserve privacy. It is recommended to use a door 34 in (863.6 mm) wide for an opening of 30 in (762 mm). The bottom of the door requires a groove for the concealed guiding system.
IMPORTANT: The minimum door width is 36 in (914 mm) when using a soft-close mechanism, and the maximum door weight is 176 lb (80 kg).
Preparation: Remove the frame moldings or install a piece of wood (not included) of the same thickness and length before setting the new hardware in place to ensure the release of the door. Always make sure that the product is properly attached or installed using appropriate fixing materials. An additional anchor may be required for installation (sold separately).
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant on this product.