Instructions Solo Vetro 80
Terno Solo Vetro 80 Sliding Glass Door System
|Product №||Detailed Door Movement||Number of Doors||Door Width||Overall Length||Track type|
|WEBKIT1220358||Biparting||2||23 5/8 to 47 1/4 in*||13 ft 1 in*||Fixed Glass Panels|
|WEBKIT1220356||Biparting||2||23 5/8 to 47 1/4 in*||13 ft 1 in*||Standard|
|WEBKIT1220357||Single sliding||1||23 5/8 to 39 3/8 in*||78 3/4 in*||Fixed Glass Panels|
|WEBKIT1220355||Single sliding||1||23 5/8 to 39 3/8 in*||78 3/4 in*||Standard|
Dry-glazing clamping shoe requires no glass drilling or adhesive
The Terno Solo Vetro 80 is a sliding glass door system for single sliding of glass doors and sliding partitions with fixed glass panels. Made for glass doors 5/16 in to 1/2 in (8 mm to 12.7 mm) thick, weighing up to 176 lb (80 kg) each.
- Hardware sets include soft self-closing mechanisms with anti-derail devices
- Concealed dry-glazing clamping shoe requires no drilling of the glass
- Flex-Mount upper track can be ceiling or wall mounted, as well as track options for sliding doors with fixed glass panels
- Clip-on fascia to cover clamping shoes and track
- Rubber press-on gaskets for fixed glass panels, no adhesive required
- Optional Synchro hardware sets for biparting applications with a durable pulley cable system linking two doors to open and close together in opposite directions
The Terno Solo Vetro 80 is an ideal solution for commercial and residential applications, meeting rooms, office partitions, and transaction counters in public spaces.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Sliding Solutions for Architectural Applications
- Decorative Accessories
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.