Terno VETRO 40 BASIC Sliding Glass Door System
|Product №||Track Mounting||Number of Doors||Door Width||Overall Length|
|WEBKIT1220397||Ceiling Mount||1||28 7/8 to 39 3/8 in*||78 3/4 in*|
|WEBKIT1220405||Wall Mount||1||28 7/8 to 39 3/8 in*||78 3/4 in*|
|WEBKIT1243488||Wall Mount||2||28 7/8 to 29 1/2 in*||9 ft 10 in*|
No glass drilling and no adhesive
VETRO 40 BASIC is a straight sliding door system for glass doors either 10 mm or 12.7 mm thick weighing up to 80 kg each.
- Clip-on suspension plates
- Clamping shoes does not require adhesive or glass drilling
- Available in different hardware sets:
a) with dampener catch stop
b) single unit two-way soft-close mechanism
c) two units soft-close mechanism
- Various track options available for ceiling-mount and wall-mount tracks
The VETRO 40 BASIC is an ideal solution for commercial and residential applications for room dividers, or entrance doors to a room or office.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Sliding Solutions for Architectural Applications
- Decorative Accessories
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.