TERNO VETRO 40 SYNC for Glass
|Product №||Track Mounting|
No glass drilling and no adhesive
TERNO VETRO 40 SYNC is a synchronized system for two bi parting glass doors sliding opposite of one another.
- For door weights up to 80 kg each
- Automatic clip-on suspension bracket for quick toolless door installation
- Secure clamping shoes do not require adhesive and no drilling the glass
- For glass thickness up to 12.7 mm
- Soft close mechanism with FLUID technology with low pull force 2.1 kg
- Various track options available for ceiling mount and wall mount tracks
- Type 1480 clip available separately for wood fascia
- Sold separately clamping shoe kit with fascia covers for 10 mm to 12.7 mm glass
- Smooth operating
The TERNO VETRO 40 SYNC is an ideal solution for Barrier-Free applications in Institutions, Commercial and Residential dwellings for access doors, office entrance doors and room dividers.
IMPORTANT: Use metric dimensions for greater accuracy during installation.
End caps for fascia may need to be cut/trimmed during installation.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Decorative Accessories
- Running and Guiding Tracks for Sliding Door Systems
- Stoppers and Soft-Close Mechanisms
- Sliding Solutions for Architectural Applications
- Hardware Sets
Fixed Glass Support Profile Type 1776 - Part 2 of 2Product № 891776A2F10Length of 2 linear meter
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.