BRIDGE 500 KIT for Aluminum Framed Sliding Doors
|Product №||Number of Doors||Door Height||Soft-Closing||Overall Length||Finish||Packaging format|
|89K4072DR210||2||94 1/2 in*||No||78 3/4 in*||Satin Finish Aluminum||Length|
|89K4083DR310||3||94 1/2 in*||No||9 ft 10 in*||Satin Finish Aluminum||Length|
|89K3695005090||2||78 3/4 in*||Yes||78 3/4 in*||Black (90)||Set|
|89K4072DR290||2||94 1/2 in*||No||78 3/4 in*||Black (90)||Length|
|89K4083DR390||3||94 1/2 in*||No||9 ft 10 in*||Black (90)||Length|
Easy assembly and installation
The Bridge 500 bypassing aluminium frame door kit is a bottom-running sliding door system for doors weighing up to 60 kg (132 lbs) per door. Available in two finishes: Silver Anodized and Satin Black.
The kits include easy to assemble knock-down aluminium frame profiles with one horizontal divider. Maximum door size 1000 X 2400 mm (39-3/8 X 94-1/2 in).
The aluminium frame profiles are designed to work with 4 - 6 mm (3/16 - 1/4 in) thick glass with standard gasket or up to 10 mm (3/8") wood panels without a gasket. The aluminum frame profiles can be cut to suit the desired door sizes.
Select from Kits for two doors with 2.0 m (78-3/4 in) double upper tracks or three doors with 3.0 m (118 in) triple tracks. All tracks are surface mounted.
Includes pull handle.
Three-door kits include locator device for the middle door.
Optional soft-close with adjustable spring.
Important: Use metric dimensions for greater accuracy during installation.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Mounting Accessories
- Stoppers and Soft-Close Mechanisms
- Running and Guiding Tracks for Sliding Door Systems
- Hardware Sets
- Melamine (TFL)
Lock ButtonProduct № 89K2510Per unit
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.