Bridge 500 Set for 132 -lb Maximum Aluminum Framed Sliding Doors
Easy assembly and installation
The Bridge 500 Bypassing Aluminium frame Door kit is a bottom running sliding door system for doors weighing up to 60 kg (132 lbs) for each door. Two finishes to choose from: Silver Anodized and Satin Black. The kits include sliding door hardware for two doors; easy to assemble knock down aluminium frame profiles with middle mullion; soft close mechanisms in both directions for both doors; dual upper guide and bottom running tracks. The kit is designed for a maximum door opening of 2,000 mm (78") wide X 2,087 mm (82") tall. The aluminium frame profiles are designed to work with 4 mm thick glass with standard gasket or up to 10 mm (3/8") wood panels without the gasket. The aluminum frame profiles can be cut to suit the desired door sizes.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Stoppers and Soft-Close Mechanisms
- Running and Guiding Tracks for Sliding Door Systems
- Mounting Accessories
- Hardware Sets
Lock ButtonProduct number 89K2510Per unit
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.