CINETTO B-MOVED + PS40 Motorized Coplanar System
|Product №||Detailed Door Movement||Number of Doors||Door Width||Overall Length||Opening|
|WEBKIT1245613||Biparting||2||35 to 48 in*||16 ft*||Wave Sensor|
|WEBKIT1245610||Bypassing||2||35 to 48 in*||96 1/2 in*||Remote|
|WEBKIT1245611||Bypassing||4||35 to 35 3/8 in*||11 ft 9 in*||Wave Sensor|
|WEBKIT1245612||Single sliding||1||45 3/8 to 60 in*||9 ft 10 in*||Remote|
The Cinetto B-MOVED + PS40 Motorized coplanar sliding door System is designed for two-door configurations bypassing or biparting.
The doors can be moved and controlled hands-free several in ways: push to the door; remote; WAVE proximity sensor (sold separately).
Compatible with Smart Home devices, cellphone AP's, and Voice Control devices (refer to a certified electrician). Installation is simple, with a bolt-on motion transmission bar behind the standard PS40.1 or PS40.2 sliding door systems.
Two door brackets set to links the motion transmission bar to the upper running carriage unit. The control unit is powered by a UL Listed power supply with a standard 3-prong plug for use in a typical North American 120-volt wall outlet.
IMPORTANT: Select the correct motion transmission bar type for the correct door width range. WAVE sensor must be located within 10 meters (32'-0") from the receiver and sensors. WAVE sensors read through a maximum 10 mm (3/8") thick wood, glass, or stone material.
Use metric dimensions for greater accuracy during installation.
Door width range per transmission bar:
Typ A: 888 - 1296 mm Typ B: 1164 - 1800 mm
Ideal solution for hands-free and barrier-free applications for wardrobes, kitchen pantries, TV & Entertainment Units, Storage units.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Sliding Solutions for Cabinet and Furniture Applications
- Mounting Accessories
- Premium Panels
- Functional Panels
- When using the B-moved system, consult with a certified electrician before installation to ensure you have a proper power source.
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.