B-moved + PS48 2 door / porte / puerta left
Cinetto B-MOVED + PS48 Motorized Sliding Door System
|Product №||Door Installation||Number of Doors||Door Thickness||Door Width||Overall Length||Opening|
|WEBKIT1245602||Right hand||2||3/4 to 29/32 in*||35 3/8 to 49 3/4 in*||96 in*||Remote|
|WEBKIT1245606||Right hand||2||15/16 to 1 5/16 in*||45 3/8 to 72 5/8 in*||11 ft 9 in*||Remote|
|WEBKIT1245603||Left hand||2||3/4 to 29/32 in*||35 3/8 to 49 3/4 in*||96 in*||Remote|
|WEBKIT1245607||Left hand||2||15/16 to 1 5/16 in*||45 3/8 to 72 5/8 in*||11 ft 9 in*||Remote|
|WEBKIT1245608||Left and right hand||3||15/16 to 1 5/16 in*||60 to 60 in*||14 ft 6 in*||Remote|
|WEBKIT1245605||Left and right hand||4||3/4 to 29/32 in*||35 3/8 to 48 in*||15 ft 4 in*||Wave Sensor|
|WEBKIT1245609||Left and right hand||4||15/16 to 1 5/16 in*||60 to 60 7/8 in*||19 ft 8 in*||Wave Sensor|
The Cinetto B-MOVED + PS48 Motorized bypass sliding door System is designed for two and three-door configurations.
The doors can be moved and controlled hands-free in several ways: push to the door; remote; WAVE proximity sensor (sold separately).
Compatible with Smart Home devices, cellphone AP's, and Voice Control devices (consult a certified electrician). Installation is simple, with a bolt-on motion transmission bar behind the standard PS48 sliding door system.
Three types of bracket sets to link the motion transmission bar to the upper running gear. The control unit is powered by a UL Listed power supply with a standard 3-prong plug for use in a typical North American 120-volt wall outlet.
IMPORTANT: Select the correct motion transmission bar type for the proper door width range. Locate the WAVE sensor within 10 meters (32'-0") from the receiver and sensors. WAVE sensors read through a maximum 10 mm (3/8") thick wood, glass or stone material .
Use metric dimensions for greater accuracy during installation.
Ideal solution for hands-free and barrier-free applications for wardrobes, kitchen pantries, TV & Entertainment Units, and Storage units.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Mounting Accessories
- Sliding Solutions for Cabinet and Furniture Applications
- Premium Panels
- Melamine (TFL)
- Panolite(TM) - Lightweight and ecological panels
- When using the B-moved system, refer to a certified electrician before installation to ensure you have a proper power source.
- Door width range per transmission bar:
Type A: Type B:
2 doors = 900 - 1400 mm 2 doors = 1154 - 1900 mm
3 doors = 1190 - 1400 mm 3 doors = 1523 - 1900 mm
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.