Pull Handle Position
CINETTO PS40.1 Coplanar Sliding System
|Product №||Weight Capacity per Door||Number of Doors||Door Width||Overall Length||Track Finish||PS40 Opening|
|WEBKIT1213685||99.2 to 220 lb*||3||51 1/8 to 70 7/8 in*||17 ft 8 in*||Satin Aluminum||Towards the right, right, left|
|WEBKIT1242955||99.2 to 220 lb*||3||51 1/8 to 70 7/8 in*||17 ft 8 in*||Stainless Steel||Towards the right, right, left|
|WEBKIT1213682||132 lb*||1||35 to 48 1/4 in*||96 1/2 in*||Satin Aluminum||Towards the left|
|WEBKIT1213683||132 lb*||1||35 to 48 1/4 in*||96 1/2 in*||Satin Aluminum||Towards the right|
|WEBKIT1242950||132 lb*||1||35 to 48 1/4 in*||96 1/2 in*||Stainless Steel||Towards the left|
|WEBKIT1242951||132 lb*||1||35 to 48 1/4 in*||96 1/2 in*||Stainless Steel||Towards the right|
|WEBKIT1213684||132 lb*||2||35 to 48 1/4 in*||96 1/2 in*||Satin Aluminum||Towards the left / Towards the right|
|WEBKIT1242952||132 lb*||2||35 to 48 1/4 in*||96 1/2 in*||Stainless Steel||Towards the left / Towards the right|
|WEBKIT1242953||132 lb*||2||35 to 70 7/8 in*||11 ft 9 in*||Satin Aluminum||Towards the left / Towards the right|
|WEBKIT1242954||132 lb*||2||35 to 70 7/8 in*||11 ft 9 in*||Stainless Steel||Towards the left / Towards the right|
|WEBKIT1213686||99.2 to 220 lb*||3||51 1/8 to 70 7/8 in*||17 ft 8 in*||Satin Aluminum||Towards the left, left, right|
|WEBKIT1242956||99.2 to 220 lb*||3||51 1/8 to 70 7/8 in*||17 ft 8 in*||Stainless Steel||Towards the left, left, right|
Door widths varying from 890 mm to 1800 mm
Cinetto PS40.1 Coplanar Sliding System for large cabinet doors weighing up to 132 lb (60 kg) each.
- Flexible system for one, two, or three wood doors
- Recessed mount hardware, adjustable
- Soft-close mechanism included
- No special cabinet fabrication is required
- Two types of track finishes: silver and stainless steel effect anodized aluminum
- Optional B-moved electronic motor system sold separately
Ideal solution for residential and commercial applications for closets, pantries, large storage millwork, and wardrobes/armoires.
- Vertical adjustment: 6 mm +/- 4 mm.
- Track can be assembled without screws thanks to the new clip-on system.
- Standardized stock: A single cabinet in production can be adapted to three different systems (PS40, PS10 and PS11).
- The customer can choose last minute to assembly the PS40 or PS10 system because the cabinet is the same.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Mounting Accessories
- Sliding Solutions for Cabinet and Furniture Applications
- Premium Panels
- Functional Panels
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.