Cinetto PS48 Bypassing Sliding Door System
For large and heavy cabinet doors
The Cinetto PS48 Bypassing sliding system is large and heavy cabinet doors weighing up to 176 lbs (80 kg) each.
- For a variety of door thickness' from 5/8" to 1 1/4" (18 to 33 mm) or special order for thicker doors up to 2" (53 mm)
- Versatile system for a variety of door configurations for 1, 2, 3, 4 and multiple doors
- Simple to install with surface mount tracks and adjustable hardware
- Integrated Self Closing mechanism sold separately
The PS48 is an ideal solution for:
- Wardrobes and Armoires
- Kitchen Pantry
- Office Storage
- Entertainment Units
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Stoppers and Soft-Close Mechanisms
- Mounting Accessories
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.