HAWA Clipo 16 GPPK IS Bypassing Sliding System for Two Inset Glass Cabinet Doors
Optional Integrated Soft Close Mechanism
HAWA CLIPO 16 GPPK IS is a top running sliding system designed for two glass cabinet doors weighing up to 35 lb (16 kg) each for inslide/inlay applications.
This is a frameless glass door system with a low horizontal aluminum extrusion profile for the top and bottom of the glass panel. A modest floor mount guide is mounted to the cabinet bottom. There are different top double track options to recess or surface mount.
An optional soft-close mechanism (sold separately) is available for inside the track.
Important: the minimum glass panel width must be 24 in (608 mm) for two soft-close mechanisms.
To install the glass, use an industrial adhesive to adhere the glass to aluminum provided by other sources.
Measures shown with an asterisk (*) have been converted as per your preference. These are not the official measures. To view the measures specified by the manufacturer, click here.
- Stoppers and Soft-Close Mechanisms
- Sliding Solutions for Architectural Applications
- Pictures provided for visual reference only: actual product may vary.
- All required hardware should be ordered and obtained prior to initiating fabrication or installation work. Please verify that the parts and quantities listed in your order are correct before proceeding to checkout.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer, as included with the product. Manufacturer reserves the right to amend, modify, or otherwise supplement any previously issued product and/or technical information, as deemed required from time to time, without prior notice.
- The documentation, drawings, and instructions on this page apply to the system described on this page only. Richelieu expressly declines all responsibility for any design or construction that combines this system with systems from this same manufacturer or systems from other manufacturers.
- Installation of the product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum. We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience. Richelieu expressly disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove debris/dust/residues (sawdust and/or aluminum) from all tracks and guide channels using a dry cloth during installation and before operating the system.
- Never spray lubricant.